Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lesson 16: I WILL SAY I'M SORRY

 We followed the manual and I added this little story from Sugardoodle.  The kids loved the story.

Instead of making the necklaces from the manual I thought it would be a fun idea to make them more my own.  I got these little bears at Hobby Lobby and made them into necklaces with yarn and a hole punch.  I bought some fun bandaids and had the kids choose which bandaid they wanted to put on their bears, which is to indicate that saying sorry is like putting a bandaid on a wound so it can heal.  The kids really liked this.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lena. I found your site while surfing around looking for ideas for Nursery lessons. I love the idea you posted about the book. Did you make a little book for each child to take home or did you just make one and read it to the kids? Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete