Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lesson 13: MY FAMILY CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER

 I mostly followed the lesson from the manual, but added my own little bit with these links.

 Each link is a member of a family - there are mom's, dad's, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, cousins, and grandparents.  We talked about how the temple can seal our families together, and linking us as a family unit for eternity.  If even one person doesn't make it to the temple, although everyone else is still in tact, that eternal family circle is broken.

I made the links myself on a word document using clip art from this LDS Clip Art website.  I put it around the kids necks like a necklace for them to take home.

 
 For their craft I used this print out from here because I liked that the family and the temple were in the same shot.


 The kids colored it and then I came around and put glue on each of the temple spears and let the kids put glitter on them.  They loved this and it was a nice extra touch to a plain coloring sheet.

1 comment: