Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lesson 7: JESUS CREATED THE WORLD FOR ME

I had the kids to a little puzzle that I made out of the illustrations from the handout with the lesson. I explained to them that Heavenly Father asked Jesus to make the world and then I pulled a puzzle piece out in order of when they were created, asking them what it was that Jesus made.  When they told me what it was, we talked about it for a minute and then they got to place the puzzle piece on the board with a piece of tape.
 
 After we talked about each one, it formed this, which meant there was only one puzzle piece remaining.  I asked them what they thought that was.




I bore my testimony that Jesus followed Heavenly Father's commandment and did create all of those things and together they made the world that we live on today.
 
 This was what we did for their activity.  I brought the styrofoam balls already attached to the sticks, and had the kids color on them with green and blue markers. None of theirs had continents or anything, but I'm sure the parents got the point.
 _________________________________________________________

On a side note, this past Sunday was Mother's Day and we had the kids string noodles onto ribbon to make necklaces for their mom's.  This is me with the one my daughter, who is in nursery, made for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment